July 20, 2013

A little rain


I can hardly believe that it's
raining.  And with a little thunder
added to it.  Just a little
summer thunderstorm and not
enough rain to do much
good.  My area of southern
Calif. has not had this
much moisture in a 
couple years now. A nice
Saturday.  I am actually feeling
good enough to sit at
the computer. I always seem to
perk up and get a 'little' more
energy when it rains or 
with clouds.  I have the seasonal
affective disorder-reversed.  Yes, it 
really is a real thing, but in it's rare
form; I get lethargy and depression
in the hot summer months, and it
goes away when the temps
get cool/ and or raining. For the 
other part of the population with
the winter version, they have 
light boxes and lamps to help
them.  But with my summer version,
there is no known relief from
symptoms.  (except to go live
at your summer house up north
along the coast).  I am enjoying this
cool and moist day while it lasts.

No comments: