May 26, 2013

Bad news and good news

Well I came back from the dentist and
I am exhausted from all my 
anxiety that was building up
for weeks before the visit.
I have dental insurance so
I thought I would be OK to
get my broken crown fixed.  
But, oh no.

Bad news- insurance will only pay
part of the charge for a 
broken crown.
Good news- it paid for the exam & xrays.
Bad news- I have stage 1 gum disease 
& need to schedule a deep cleaning.
Good news- I have plenty of Xanex 
for that appointment.
Bad news-I am not covered for all
of the charge for gum cleaning.
Good news- I have finally found a dentist
& office that I feel comfortable in.
Bad news-nope; thats it.

If you are thinking, hey, just save up
some money every month until
you have enough to pay for
your dental work. 
Well, $500 a month does not
go as far as you think.

I feel really bad because the 
broken crown is right in front.
That really sends your self-esteem
crashing down.

Buying paint & canvases
or paying bills and buying food?
(and dental work)
I need a miracle.
:)


No comments: